Comment on page
Warnings and Risks
Zircon smart contracts, while audited by Chaintroopers and tested for exploits, might still be hacked or exploited through price manipulation.
- Zircon Pylon was not tested with ERC-777 tokens. The contracts check for reentrancy, but use these tokens at your risk.
- Zircon Pylon was not tested with “fee on transfer” tokens (which burn a percentage of supply with each transaction). It will most likely not work as intended.
- Zircon Pylon was not tested with "rebase tokens" that dynamically manipulate supply (this includes tokens like AMPL or stETH). It will most likely not work as intended.
- Stable vaults are still partially exposed to the other token in the pair. In extremely heavy downturns, they might get reduced in value through a slashing mechanism.
- Zircon Pylon makes no attempt to protect against depeg risk or otherwise dramatic losses in value of a stablecoin or token. Both sides could lose everything in these scenarios, just like regular DEXs.
- Zircon's manipulation protection mechanisms may sometimes generate outsized fees. The system will either inform you in full detail or revert the transaction (unless using abnormally large slippage tolerance). The loss is considered final and will not be refunded.